An introduction to key features of Times Table Test
Become a times table expert with this 1-10 Times Table Test app. It’s customisable, so you can work on one or multiple tables. The app records which questions need more work and reintroduces these for extra practice. Suitable for school use, the app uses the Kiwi School Handwriting font. The Times Table test app allows you to:
- Switch between different operating modes using the control panel.
- Focus on specific multiples or test yourself on all Times Tables 1-10.
- Order or randomise the questions.
- Customise the number of equations to be tested.
- Choose auto-advance or user-advance modes. (The user-advance mode allows the answer to be changed by the user.)
- Keep a running score of the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- View a detailed list of test results including which questions were correctly and incorrectly answered.
- View corrected answers.
- Repeat or reshuffle a group of times tables questions. The reshuffling process prioritises the specific times tables needing more practice.
- Specify different test/practice parameters.
- Maintain full visual access to the workspace when the mobile device keyboard is deployed.